Thursday, July 18, 2013

Get Healthy with Health and Fitness Week 2013!! Sept 15-22nd!

Although summer truly is my favorite season, as it reaches its peak I do start getting excited for all things fall.

This year I am taking my first trip up to the Seattle, Washington area [September 15-22nd] for a week of non-stop activity, learning, lectures, friends, raw food, and fun called Health and Fitness Week! It is an event created by Dr. Douglas Graham, and is for people of ALL fitness levels. It attracts the likes of the elderly to seasoned Olympians and everyone in between. It will re-inspire you to get and stay on track with new, creative workouts that you actually enjoy and deliciously simple and satisfying seasonal fruit and vegetable meals! The blackberries are ON that time of year, and you will enjoy eating the local specialty to your heart's content, along with other beautiful foods. Everyday there will be multiple lectures and plenty of time to ask any questions that you might have. It is the FoodnSport event that I would most recommend to anyone interested in getting inspired! No Contraindications :)
Check out the information page to find out who will be there, more about the facility, and to read up on the daily schedule! If you decide to make attending this event a priority, please sign up HERE and let them know that I told you about it!

*****BONUS: If you live in Utah [or en route to Washington from Utah] and want to make your travel expenses as cheap as possible, I am looking to find people to carpool with! Email me at dotwren@gmail.com if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. If you have time to do other stuff while you are in Washington, you should look into getting the City Pass. It costs about $50.00 and is good for several days, it is by far the best deal you can get for the local attractions. Space Needle, Experience Music Project, Museum of Flight, Seattle Aquarium, Woodland Park Zoo, etc. My husband and I have purchased them before and absolutely loved them. Have fun on your trip. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete