We will continue to wake up our muscles, eventually testing out our strength at the "Flinestone's Gym" that Dr. Graham has set up by the riverside; it is basically a bunch of rocks labeled with how much they weigh...that will be fun. I am planning on being sore basically from here on out.
A cool new flower I saw, a flower inside a flower!
Walking down from the front gate, past the yoga deck
The rushing river is so loud! And cold! And awesome!
This 2x was my lunch. Yummmy!
Yes, I get very excited over excellent fruit. Con lime.
I've been kind of joking with Dr. Graham, making comments and leaving all sorts of glaringly obvious hints that I LOVE mangoes...but I still wasn't expecting...MANGO for dinner!! Made my day! Dinner was two-courses: #1. all you could drink pineapple-mango-valenicia orange smoothie and #2. three divine mangoes. Food of the Gods.
Let me just take a moment to tell you all about these mangoes. Creamy. Smooth. The sweetest thing you can imagine. Better than the best chocolate. More satisfying then the beefiest beef groin you've ever indulged in. OK that's disgusting. But seriously. Pure bliss seeping through my veins. Instant explosion in my mouth. It was my first time having tree-ripened, fresh, non-imported mango and I couldn't have imagined a more perfect experience. And all three mangoes tasted completely different! Same variety! Just different! One was slightly more tart, one was sweet, and one was in it's own league!
Mei and I getting excited about graduating to the "big kids table"
Heaven on Earth.
Expect similar food-gasm entries in the near future as I explore new territory with my taste-buds. It seriously is like being reborn, having never tasted anything in your life, and trying it for the first time all over again.
Mei and I will continue to sit with the bigger group [as opposed to sitting at the fasters table, which is where we were up until dinner tonight] and have custom meals made for us for a few more days. Vegetables will be on the menu soon...which means tomatoes and cukes!! Yes people, I am excited to eat tomatoes and cucumbers!
Love it! I don't know if you ever remember me saying I was in Costa Rica for four months, but you are so making me miss it right about now!!! I miss the sunshine and fruit!!
ReplyDelete